Re: Google Chrome and Open-Source derivative listening to me without my approval

Wow, thanks! An actual thing I can try.

I also found out in the mean time that Chromium does not come with/is not compiled with NaCl enabled (whatever that is) and that would prevent actual execution of the plugin.

Thank you for pointing me in the direction of the tools to figure out what program is accessing my mic.