Re: Systemd files on a Raspberry Pi

On 06/22/2015 09:16 PM, Zebediah C. McClure wrote:
I'm sure it's going to continue,  There should be a place for this problem
though. I took a quick look at the debian bug-tracker and it looks more like a
collection of mailing lists.

After looking at how systemd does things, I'd rather have the bug read,
"Remove as default" instead of fixing bugs in systemd. Is there any way to
metric how many people think this is a bad decision?

Sure! Just go over to the Devuan list. You could do a nose count there.

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html