Re: Nova Desktop

On 18/06/15 10:43, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Thursday 18 June 2015 00:04:12 Jose Martinez wrote:
Anyone know anything about the Nova Desktop application.  I have it
installed and set it up, but it doesn't seem to affect my desktop
background.  I have several .jpg images that I had wanted to cycle
through the desktop background, and it seemed that Nova was just the
ticket....

I have found references to Android and references to Ubuntu.  Are you sure
that it works on Debian?

Which DE are you trying to use it on and why is the DE's own
background "manager" not adequate?

Lisi

Debian package desktopnova

rob