Re: Disk failure, XFS shutting down, trying to recover as much as possible

On 06/11/2015 03:32 AM, Alejandro Exojo wrote:
 Or should I create an image as a
file stored somewhere else?

Just for grins, unplug the connector(s) from the drive AND at the motherboard, both. Plug it all back in again. That has worked for me more than once, and I replaced those cables after. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html