Change for systemd the UUID of the home partition, how to?

For reasons which I won't go into now my encrypted home partition was obliterated. (Yes, all the data thereon had been backed up.) I created a new one, but of course it does not have the same UUID as the previous one.

Jessie's systemd however on boot continues to look for the old UUID for that partition. Consequently the encrypted home partition can no longer be opened during the boot.

I would be grateful if anyone can tell me where the UUIDs of the encrypted partitions to be opened on boot, such as tmp and home, are stored so that systemd can find them during the boot?

Regards, Ken