Re: Disable startup services on Debian 8

On 09/06/15 11:01, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Tuesday 09 June 2015 10:19:23 Darac Marjal wrote:
To disable systemd at boot, you need to supply an alternative init
system. The debian wiki suggests that "apt-get install -y sysvinit-core"
should suffice.

I thought that I read somewhere (here) that you also have to install
systemd-shim before uninstalling systemd.

That *should* be covered by invoking apt-get with the -y ("say yes to all questions") command line flag, I would hope.