Re: HELP! Cannot use mouse or keyboard any more

On 06/08/2015 01:38 PM, notoneofmy wrote:
On 15-06-06 6:59 AM, Ric Moore wrote:
It's supposed to be in /etc/X11
Look and see if you have a backup there. Or, just run nvidia-xconfig
from command line and reboot. If no xorg.conf file is found, it will
generate a new one, so if you want a new config file just make sure no
file named xorg.conf is there to be found. :) Ric
My understanding is that xorg.conf is now created on the fly, and does
not exist per se anymore. I may very well be wrong and look forward to
(un)learning.

That is true, except for the nvidia driver. You really need xorg.conf still. Enable it, see what happens. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html