Re: CUPS default printer setting in Jessie

On 20150607_2026-0600, Paul E Condon wrote:

[snip]

> The can't be much wrong except for configuration because I can
> print documents from a modern MacBook Pro laptop running Mac OS X.

In addition, I can print LibreOffice documents with no problems.
But LibreOffice has a full function printer setup interface and
doesn't use the default seletion. Is there a way to command LibreOffice
to propagate the last user printer seletion to become the system
default??

THNX
--
Paul E Condon