Radeon dpm power management issue

Hi all

Since the new release (jessie) i have problems with the power management when i choose dpm method. Normally, but not always, i suffer some freezes, often leaving a irecoverable system. Some times with luck, solves with a KDE desktop restart. Once, i had a message with a kernel panic that involves dpm kms helper package. I would like to know how can i get more information to that issue. I have been searching in system los but i cant find nothing.

I have solved for now, using the profile option instead dpm op, but i want to know whether that has a solution.

If that is not possible, how can i make the profile option persistent at boot time? Maybe with udev or using a script (systemd or KDE initscript or so) ?

Thanks in avance.

Greetings.