Autologin to X session (Debian 8)?

Hi!

When my machine boots it logs in to X session automatically without user
login and password prompt. (This is a single-user system with encrypted
Luks partitions and I always enter Luks password when the machine boots.
I'm the only person in the world who knows the Luks password so this is
why I don't need nor want another login prompt.)

Upto Debian 7 I have had this line in my /etc/fstab file:

    oma:2:once:/bin/su -l dtw -c /usr/bin/startx </dev/tty8 >/dev/tty8 2>&1

It seems that it has no effect anymore in Debian 8 (Jessie), probably
because of the new init system (systemd). So how do I get similar
functionality with the new systemd init system?