Re: Jessie - Mate - LibreOffice Need larger fonts everywhere

Richard Owlett wrote:
Sven Arvidsson wrote:
On Mon, 2015-06-01 at 15:23 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
    2. I want to force a specific default Font Family and Font
Size for cells on
       *ALL* spreadsheets. I can set for specific region of
current spreadsheet only.

This will let you change the default font:
http://os4me.com/open-source-training/libreoffice/calc/set-default-font/

Thank you. That gets me most of the way. I wasn't successful in
saving the "template". I suspect permissions issue and/or need to
reread some portion of instructions. Rushed right now, should
know more by tomorrow.

That was *not* the problem.
On initial readS I had had not caught the distinction between
  1. default (read hard coded) behavior
          and
  2. creating a template and then forcing that template to be always
     loaded (i.e. a "default template").