Hurray!

Hat's off to the dev team.

I just plugged my laptop on the network with my NAS and was able to
search the NAS for files. And it worked great.

I'm so happy; this has been a great pain as it was possible in OSX and
then removed in 10.7.

I no longer have to suffer the indignity of Apple's bait and switch.

And what more; I kept changing the file name I'm searching for and the
update to the new searches were quite fast. For me, this is reason
enough to be this happy to write and say, thanks a lot guys!

If I can right click and arrange files by types, dates, etc, this would
be wonderful.

Keep up the great work!