much longer boot time with jessie

Hy everyone!

I have 7 years old computer with wheezy installed on it. Temporarly or not I decided to keep this older version of Debian, because I upgraded to jessie and the boot time became extremey slower. To represent this with numbers: when grub finished with countdown, took 52 seconds to boot into GDM.
In wheezy it tooks only 30 sec (which is completely normal I think) with the same conditions.

Same conditions. Except two. (Sorry for those who believe of the success of systemd.) I have to suspect systemd and new Gnome as well.

Has anyone also experienced this longer boot time, or am I the only one?