Re: Missing audio notifications

I just did another system reboot after installing the freedesktop audio theme....The notifications are back.:-) Once again, I must have lost my mind at some point in time....I think I'll go look for it:-D I appreciate your help. I sure need to get up to full speed on the gnome desktop and Linux system. There is just soooo much to look at and learn.