Re: Viruses and rootkits WAS Re: weird problem with one mail account in Thunderbird....ISP or what ?

On 05/28/2015 06:39 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
I once told a lawyer that she couldn't do arithemetic. She was put out and said that she had an A in A level Mathematics. I said that she still couldn't do arithmetic. Lisi
A mathematician told me that, once you start doing fourth-year university math, the stuff you learned in ninth grade starts to trip you up unless you get refreshers. I'm betting the onerous grind of a professional school almost makes people forget how to use a fork.

Deb