mysterious cruft output on Jessie amd64

I ran cruft through sudo in my three-day-old Jessie amd64 install on my personal home tower, and redirected output to a text file. This error message displayed on standard console output and was absent from the file:

> find: `/run/user/1000/gvfs': Permission denied

Tne application did output successfully and I got a 1,219-line file with only one missing DPKG:

> /usr/lib/libept.so.1.0.5.4.12

and I got the following broken symlinks:

> /usr/share/man/man3/cerfcl.3.gz
> /usr/share/man/man3/cerfcf.3.gz
> /usr/share/man/man3/cerff.3.gz
> /usr/share/man/man3/cerfl.3.gz
> /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/python-support.pth

The rest were unexplained files.

Could someone explain the standard console output to me and tell me whether the dpkg and symlink outputs are anything to worry about?

Deb