Re: Dirvish without root user

On 26/05/15 17:14, Daniel Bareiro wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm thinking about using Dirvish for backup of information from other
> servers but I think in some cases they are VPS where I don't have root
> access but a different user.
>
> From what I've seen, Dirvish always connects to ssh using the root user.
> Anyone know if there is any way to set a different user? I was watching
> documentation but I have not seen if this is possible.

Ohh... I just confirm that the configuration of the vault is:

client: user@server

So problem solved...

This reminds me of what once a teacher told to a student in a college
final exam: you get up for ask a question and answer it yourself. That's
better than going to a psychologist :-D

Best regards,
Daniel