Re: Teeny tiny console font after firmware-linux

On Thu, 21 May 2015, Sven Arvidsson wrote:

It's probably a good idea to have the firmware packages installed, I think these are used to handle throttling to make sure it doesn't overheat.

Thank you for this insight and all the others you have shared. I am still sufficiently gun-shy that I felt relieved to have been able to back my way out of the problem by removing those packages without breaking _everything!_ <g>

/* Begin rhetorical question

Have we -- with Jessie -- in one fell swoop left Wheezy way, way behind, or is that just my poor addled brain whining, again?

End rhetorical question */

--
These are not the droids you are looking for.