Re: Need SAS HBA for Debian Jessie

On Mon, 18 May 2015, Petter Adsen wrote:

On Sat, 16 May 2015 05:38:30 -0700 (PDT)
Leslie Rhorer <lrhorer@mygrande.net> wrote:

Just as an aside, this is a Debian user forum. Frankly, it strikes me as a bit strange to advise someone asking a question concerning an ordinary use of Debian to go somewhere else.

Oh dear, I can see I have o'erstepped my bounds! Perhaps I need to preface my posts with the sort of "Trigger Warning" that has become so popular on college campuses, perhaps something like this:

Caution! Reading texts from Mr. Bernstein may induce in certain vulnerable persons unpleasant sensations of "strangeness." Be advised these episodes have so far been found to be completely harmless.

--
These are not the droids you are looking for.