Re: About alternatives in stretch - testing.........

On Sat, 16 May 2015 14:26:23 +1000 Charlie sent:

> On Fri, 15 May 2015 19:52:38 -0600 Bob Proulx sent:
>
> > For me when I installed claws just now as a test, set x-www-browser
> > to chromium, and then clicked on a link to open in a web browser
> > window it opened chromium.  Therefore it isn't a systematic
> > problem.  It must be something in your environment.
>
> Sorry Bob,
>
> The update won't be done, because:
>
> I held openssl without problems, but can't  hold this because it's
> buggy as well:
>
> E: Unable to locate package libgnutls-deb0-28,
>
> So I won't go ahead with the upgrade at this time.
>
> I'll try alternatives again when I can upgrade.
>
> Sorry for your trouble, thanks for your help, it's much appreciated.
>
> Charlie

It seems there is a bug here:

Since you gave the way of how to discover what I need to know, I
googled it and found that link.

Thanks again,

Charlie

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	The keeping of bees is like the direction of sunbeams. - Henry
	David Thoreau

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.