Re: usb device umount option in menu missing for some devices

Liam O'Toole wrote:

> Are you using GNOME (the default) in Jessie? If so, the device should
> appear in the nautilus sidebar, with an 'unmount' icon next to it.

No I use trinity, but in my opinion it is not about the desktop but how the
device is associated with the set of options to display.
So it must be something in dbus. I think it gets recognized as a digicamera
as it says extract pictures in one of the options, but of course I don't
see this when I plug a usb stick - so it makes me think something is
missing in this set of options.
So where this gets set on system level?

thanks