Openobex: which packages install to have sound?

Rodolfo Medina writes:

> After installing gnome-core, sound was already there.  Instead, in another -
> old - machine where I chose openobex as graphical system, it expects
> everything
> to be installed from scratch.  What packages are needed to enable
> sound?

i'm using openbox have the alsa related packages shown below installed.
it should suffice that you install alsa-tools for the mixer.

-- juha

ii  alsa-base                             1.0.27+1                            all          dummy package to ease purging of obsolete conffiles
ii  alsa-oss                              1.0.28-1                            amd64        ALSA wrapper for OSS applications
ii  alsa-tools                            1.0.28-1                            amd64        Console based ALSA utilities for specific hardware
ii  alsa-tools-gui                        1.0.28-1                            amd64        GUI based ALSA utilities for specific hardware
ii  alsa-utils                            1.0.28-1                            amd64        Utilities for configuring and using ALSA
ii  alsamixergui                          0.9.0rc2-1-9.1                      amd64        graphical soundcard mixer for ALSA soundcard driver
ii  bluez-alsa:amd64                      4.99-2                              amd64        Bluetooth ALSA support
ii  gstreamer0.10-alsa:amd64              0.10.36-2                           amd64        GStreamer plugin for ALSA
ii  libalsaplayer0                        0.99.81-1+b1                        amd64        alsaplayer plugin library
ii  libasound2:amd64                      1.0.28-1                            amd64        shared library for ALSA applications
ii  libasound2-data                       1.0.28-1                            all          Configuration files and profiles for ALSA drivers
ii  libasound2-dev:amd64                  1.0.28-1                            amd64        shared library for ALSA applications -- development files
ii  libasound2-plugins:amd64              1.0.28-1+b1                         amd64        ALSA library additional plugins
ii  libsox-fmt-alsa:amd64                 14.4.1-5                            amd64        SoX alsa format I/O library
ii  python-alsaaudio                      0.7-1                               amd64        Alsa bindings for Python