Re: aptitude update errors for upgrade to Jessie on amd64

On Tue, 12 May 2015, Bob Proulx wrote:

Check for additional configuration files in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/*
which I expect you to find a file referencing linux.dropbox.com
wheezy.

At a guess I expect that file to be owned by a package.  *If* there is a
file there *then* this will say what package owns it.

 dpkg -S /etc/apt/sources.list.d/*

  hi Bob,
  thanks for your reply. I actually had 2 files in /etc/apt/sources.list.d
  but the dpkg call gave:

    dpkg-query: no path found matching pattern /etc/apt/sources.list.d/dropbox.list

  Anyway, I removed them, and after that the reference to wheezy in
  apt-get update disappeared, but I have still the same problem
  with "Hash Sum mismatch"
  Do you have any idea on how to fix it?

best regards,
--