Re: Returning from hijack : README.mirrors.txt small bugs

On Mon, 11 May 2015 09:52:50 +0100
Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> This thread has been thoroughly hijacked.  Please, can we get back to
> the OP's question, which was:
> -------------------------------------
> I have found a small spelling bug in
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/README.mirrors.txt
>
> debian.saix.net                       /pub/linux/distributions/debian//
> amd64 armel armhf hurd-i386 i386 kfreebsd-amd64 kfreebsd-i386 mips
> mipsel powerpc s390x sparc
>
> double slash !
> Who do I report this bug to ?
>
> mudongliang
> --------------------
>
> I think that you use the reportbug package and just report the bug.
> I don't actually know, and was hoping that someone else would answer
> who did, until the thread got so thoroughly hijacked.

I would guess the OP should contact these people:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Mirrors

That's just a guess, though. It says on that page to report bugs found
on the mirrors here:

http://bugs.debian.org/mirrors

Petter

--