Returning from hijack : README.mirrors.txt small bugs

On Monday 11 May 2015 09:46:32 Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
> On 05/11/2015 11:20 AM, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI wrote:
> > On Mon, 11 May 2015 11:42:10 +0530
> >
> > viswanath basu <visu12@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> How to unsubscribe from the mailing list? I want to remove my email
> >> address from the mailing list.
> >
> > Read the headers of any list message, and you will see a line:
>
> The footer also has the relevant information.

This thread has been thoroughly hijacked.  Please, can we get back to the OP's
question, which was:
-------------------------------------
I have found a small spelling bug in
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/README.mirrors.txt

debian.saix.net                       /pub/linux/distributions/debian//
amd64 armel armhf hurd-i386 i386 kfreebsd-amd64 kfreebsd-i386 mips
mipsel powerpc s390x sparc

double slash !
Who do I report this bug to ?

mudongliang

I think that you use the reportbug package and just report the bug.  I don't
actually know, and was hoping that someone else would answer who did, until
the thread got so thoroughly hijacked.

Lisi