Do archived copies of _OBSOLETE_ ISOs exist?

I'm doing a self-education project to answer "How is *nix put together?"
Projects whose documentation I have found useful include:
  "Linux From Scratch"      http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/
  "Voyage Linux"            http://linux.voyage.hk/about
"Debian From Scratch" https://web.archive.org/web/20080416005430/http://people.debian.org/~jgoerzen/dfs/html/dfs.html

Right now I'm chasing down links to that later. I've retrieved (from lenny archives) dfsbuild_1.0.2.0_i386.deb . As the oldest Debian I have available is Squeeze I can foresee compatibility problems as well as learning to use the tools provided by dfsbuild.

Would ISOs of "Debian From Scratch" [*ANY* version] be available somewhere (official repository or not)?

TIA