various bugs on Debian 8 with Kde

Dear Developers,

Since I installed this last release of Debian, I stumbled in many bugs. So I will report them.

1. In the live session the installer has a wrong name (install debian sid) and doesn't function at all.

2. In the graphic installer, so well as in the text installer, system hangs when you try to format the choosen partition for the operativ system.

3. Once in some way one succedes to install the system, every time you install a program the program will not appear in the menu list of installed programs.

4. The repository, inside synaptic, sometimes shows only a part of the packets present; other times instead list every thing.

So, I have seen these 4 Bugs and I tell you. I hope you can correct them in some way and make the adequate upfates for them. In all the cases many congratulations for your great work.

Greetings,

Giuseppe