Re: apt vs aptitude (was ... Re: non-stable packages infestation)

I think use aptitude or apt is more a personal decision than any other
thing, however I believe aptitude is more powerful.
Marco T. Segura M.

«Cuando naciste, todos reían y solo tu llorabas, asegurate que al
morir, todos lloren y solo tu rías.»

               Confucio