Re: Wheezy: making bootable HD with Grub

Patrick Bartek <nemommxiv <at> gmail.com> wrote:

> Edit any other files on the new drive that reflect the old drive
> chroot to the new drive.  This has to be done a certain way.  Why you
> need detailed instructions for the transfer procedure.

The problem is I'm not sure what other files I need to edit and how to chroot to the new drive in a "certain way". I obviously have looked for the instructions but failed ones that would be clear enough for me to follow. I sure hope there's an easier way to make a disk bootable.

Thanks