Re: [way OT, but desperate] GoBook speakers

On Apr 26, 2015, at 6:20 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 04/26/2015 08:07 PM, Ryan Nowakowski wrote:
>> GoBook XR-1
>
> Holy smokes, that thing was 4 grand new! It sure looks solid. Ric

It was (it's obsolete now), and it is. It's a tank -- beautifully engineered (MilSpec for ruggedness; it's rated, including the disk with its heater, to work from -40 to +140, and all the screws are the same size). I expect it to work for a very long time.

If I could just get the speakers to beep at me :-)

--
Glenn English