Re: fsck.mode=force no longer working in testing?

Am 26.04.2015 um 19:58 schrieb Jape Person:
> SUMMARY:
>
> It's possible that I don't have the sequence of these changes exactly
> right, and this might not be a complete accounting of the changes,
> inasmuch as I'm trying to relate changes in my maintenance process over
> quite a few months. This is my hobby, not my job. But it seems to me
> that this represents quite a bit of turmoil in the way this one little
> corner of Debian testing works, and a fair amount of it has occurred
> during the Jessie freeze.
>
> Can anyone test to see if fsck.mode=force is still working on their
> Jessie / testing systems? If so, I must have done something to all four
> of my testing systems to screw things up. And, if fsck.mode=force has
> stopped working, I wonder what broke it.

I think your summary is correct. Now that fsck for / and /usr has been
moved into the initramfs (by initramfs-tools), it's simply an oversight,
that initramfs-tools doesn't respect the fsck.mode= parameters.

Please file a bug against the initramfs-tools package.

universe are pointed away from Earth?