Re: After installing Debian Jessie it boot me in tty1 only...

hgabi84@gmail.com wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I wonder why... I just wanted to try this new system and when installing
>everything with ok it needs reboot - and everything I could see is the tty1
>login screen...
>
>How to solve this?
>
>How to enable the graphical mode?

How did you install? From CD/USB or similar? There's a problem where
not all the needed packages fit on CD#1 (for example), so you'll need
a second CD or a network connection to get the rest of the
packages. That *might* be the problem you're seeing...

"Every time you use Tcl, God kills a kitten." -- Malcolm Ray