Gnumeric's DAYS function

Seeing some spreadsheet discussion reminded me that I had noticed a
change in the behaviour of gnumeric between wheezy and jessie, which
affected some of my spreadsheets.

The order of the arguments to DAYS() has been reversed. DAYS() returns
the number of days between two dates. I've used it in monitoring my
household utility consumption, for example.

I have checked that jessie's ordering agrees with jessie's libreoffice,
and I think there is some sort of newish standard for spreadsheets that
mandates this order. But I've seen no warnings about the change.

It poked me right in the eye, but there may be more subtle effects
in other people's spreadsheets that use it. I also wonder if other
functions may have been modified too.

Cheers,
David.