Re: wheezy drive recognition?

[I'm hoping this isn't a duplicate post, but my first
attempt was rejected by bendel.debian.org as forged.]

My goodness, I've just been rapped over the knuckles (privately) for
not trimming the last 17 lines of my post, even though there was a
reference to them in my text. This to someone who tidies quotations by
deleting unnecessary blank lines, and reconstructing lines broken by
overenthusiastic line-wrappers (including my own). Jeez. Why bother?

Cheers,
David.