Re: wheezy drive recognition?

Quoting Lisi Reisz (lisi.reisz@gmail.com):
> On Friday 17 April 2015 14:44:10 Chris Bannister wrote:
> > So an Alaskan Divorce is when you destroy something because it annoys
> > you?
>
> So it would appear.  But it is not  a term I have met before - and Urban
> Dictionary hasn't heard of it.
>
> > So it would be used in a sentence like "I gave it the old Alaskan
> > Divorce." ?
>
> ???  Your guess is as good as mine. ;-)

It's probably my fault that this subthread has blossomed because I put
quotation marks round "alaskan divorce". But I *thought* I'd catch flak
for reacting to Gene's pushing on the old partitioner buttons again.
*My* definition was merely to point out (obliquely, I admit) that Gene
wanted the Debian installer to ditch parted, and use (g)parted instead.

My defence (my, I do seem to be getting defensive on this list!) for
being oblique and a tiny bit mischievous was that I had already made a
quite possibly helpful post already. (Helpful by pointing out that
Gene's megabytes of error messages weren't indicating any problem with
the drive, but unhelpfully including 17 lines of excessive quoting,
tut tut.)

Cheers,
David.