Hibernate option in Gnome menu? (Jessie)

Hi,

I just upgraded my relatives notebook from wheezy to jessie,
but now her hibernate option is gone from the right side menu.
There is only shutdown, which changes to suspend with alt.
Both are not needed by my relative, she always wants hibernate.
Any idea how to get this back?
Please without hacking text files nor installing software
that is not in Debian, which I found searching the net.
I'm confident that I just need gnome-tweak-tool, but I can't
find the right toggle.

TIA!