Re: I need guidance about how to configure a newly installed Jessie

On 04/16/2015 03:00 AM, Paul E Condon wrote:

Why does the author of the WARNING presume that there is a different
person, other than the person reading the message who is the actual
'your system administration'? Has someone in NSA or CIA been assigned
to monitor me, and this message breaches global security because I
should not be allowed to know that I am being watch?

Help, please. Tell me what to read.

usually, with an "upgrade", devices like eth0 becomes eth1. You might check your logs to see if something like that happened. That could "possibly" bugger up a previous ssh config. I do know that when Jessie is finally released, I am going to re-install it fresh. Happy hunting! Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html