Re: Realtek firmware

Quoting German (gentgerman@gmail.com):
> Hi all. What do I need to install Realtek firmware for my wireless card? Thanks

That depends on the chip within it. You might post the output of
lspci -v though only the paragraph like this should be needed:

00:0d.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8185 IEEE 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN Controller (rev 20)
        Subsystem: ZyXEL Communications Corporation Device 8225
        I/O ports at 1000 [size=256]
        Memory at f400a000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: ndiswrapper

Cheers,
David.