Re: reading an empty directory after reboot is very slow

On 2015-04-15 14:19:40 -0500, David Wright wrote:
> Good to see people testing their tools.

Actually it is not a test of a tool, but a test to find for various
double-precision functions, the arguments that are the hardest to
round, in order to solve the Table Maker's Dilemma. Such values can
also be used to test libraries, as I did in the past:

  https://www.vinc17.net/research/testlibm/index.en.html

Though this is mainly related to correct rounding, I could also find
real bugs, such as:

  https://www.vinc17.net/research/testlibm/bug153548.en.html