CRP/ERP users

Hello,

Hope this mail finds you well.

Would you be interested in reaching out to CRM/ERP users?

We can provide you pre-packaged and custom built top technology users mailing lists.

We can help you reach out to the below given users database.

EMC Users

Citrix Users

VMware Users

Net App Users

MS Dynamics

Exchange & SharePoint Users

IBM AS/400

Congo’s & Tivoli Users

Oracle Database Users

Oracle E-Business Suite Users

SAP ERP

Business One and Objects

Siebel Users

Sage Sales Logix Users

Cisco WebEx

Salesforce.com Users

PeopleSoft Users

Mapics

BPCS & Info Users

Lawson Users

ASP Users

JD Edwards

IBM DBMS Applications Users

Baan Application Users

Sybase Applications Users

QAD & BPCS related Users

Embedded Systems Users

PLM Users

DBA

SQL Server Users

Send mail

GroupWise

Oracle Communications Users.

IT Decision Makers List such as: IT Manager, IT Director, Network Engineers, System Administrator, and many more.

Let me know your target criteria and we will revert back to you with further details and we can also provide you a sample.

Await your response.

Best Regards,

Khloe Francis| Marketing Executive