Re: Thinkpad T440s with built-in display + external monitor

Thank you all!

The problem was effectively the one Eugen said. For some reason the brightness of the built-in display changes to 0, which looks the same as effectively disabling the display. So I guess every time this happens I will need to turn the brightness up again.

I don't know what causes this, but at least I know how to workaround this problem now. Thanks Eugen!

Regards,
André.