Fwd: Gnome troubleshooting after upgrading to stable

> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 11:12:39PM -0300, Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA, Leandro wrote:
>> I recently upgraded, but my users are not able to log in.
>
> If you upgraded to stable, what were you using before?

Old stable.  I never even thought one would upgrade from something even older.

> I think you are going to have to provide a bit more information about
> your environment.

What would be useful?

I worked around the issue by forcing them all into fallback mode, but
I would still learn what went wrong.

--
skype:leandro.gfc.dutra?chat      Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra
+55 (61) 3546 7191              gTalk: xmpp:leandrod@jabber.org