Re: debian 8

Am 03.04.2015 um 19:09 schrieb Erwan David:
> Le 03/04/2015 11:58, Pol Hallen a écrit :
>>> What are the expected differences between Debian 7 and Debian 8?
>>> Will Debian 8, when released, provide the "GNOME Classic" interface?
>>
>> no problems about differences (but I hate systemd).
>>
>> I've many (and many and many) productions server (with compilated
>> inside source and other harden and tips).
>>
>> Pol
>>

> "systemd is shipped as a technology preview in Debian 8"
>
> What does this mean ?  If we want stable, and no tech preview, no part
> of it is installed ?

It means, that you were pointed at the wrong release notes.

ppcel64 was not part of wheezy, but the document you linked to is for
the wheezy release. For some obscure reason, that resulted in the wheezy
release docs for ppcel64 being labelled as for Debian 8 instead of Debian7.

universe are pointed away from Earth?