Re: Xorg -configure fails with "created screens does not match number of detected devices"

venkat wrote:

> [ 21.967] (EE) Screen(s) found, but none have a usable configuration.

I had same message recently when I moved wheezy (the hard disk with the
system) to a new hardware. It turned out the Xorg server version did have
poor support for the new hardware in wheezy, so either compile newer
version with a bunch of additional software or upgrade to jessie. The last
option I took, because jessie seems to be mostly ready to go into stable
and it worked for my graphic card pretty well.

regards