Re: Xorg -configure fails with "created screens does not match number of detected devices"

Posted lsmod info : http://pastebin.com/Y79th67k

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Floris <jkfloris@dds.nl> wrote:
Op Thu, 02 Apr 2015 08:08:48 +0200 schreef venkat <venkat.s@vortexindia.co.in>:

For last one week i am struggling to make my dual display work.
Earlier it was with 2.632 kernel and my previous mail thread "Upgrading guidance for Cedarview driver in Debian 6 - 2.6.32 Kernel" and various forums confirmed me that possibility of achieving with 2.6.32 is ZERO. .

Now the board has been updated with 3.4.106 kernel with wheezy.But, when i try to run Xorg -configure , it exits with an error message.
"created screens does not match number of detected devices"

Xorg -configure http://pastebin.com/G7sFuRYN

xorg.0.log : http://pastebin.com/68WQ8Zfv

My requirement does not even worry about screen resolution all i wanted is to control my X display like on/off

lspci info : http://pastebin.com/zBVesvmS

Board type : ATOM N2600

request some guidance and troubleshooting ideas,

Regards
Venkat.S

I think you are using the wrong driver. What is the output of
$ lsmod

Maybe you have to add
i915.i915_enable_rc6=1
to the kernel boot line.