Re: Redirect HTTPS with Squid3+Squidguard

 Hi.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 18:18:24 +0100
"Michael I." <linux-michael-i@abwesend.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> for private usage I am think a filter isn't good, children need trust
> and a filter is the opposite of trust.
>
> But in usage for a school I think a filter is better, a teacher can't
> look on all computers. The kids are trying out thinks in school which is
> good but when nobody is there to explain the things that they are see,
> this isn't good. My target isn't to block all adult content, but when I
> block 60% of all adult content this is still better as nothing.

Then it's even worse that I thought. I don't know about Germany, but
where I live tampering with public communications is considered a
criminal offense. I strongly suggest you to seek a legal advice before
doing anything like SSL bump.

Reco