Anyone with experience of Intel S3000AH server boards

Any one here with experience of machines with Intel S3000AH server boards these are the Socket 775 boards from 2007 era.

Ive found them to be unreliable, they keep failing for no apparent reason just refuse to boot up with 4 angry looking red LEDs. I started using them to replace the old Intel SE7210 socket 478 boards but to be honest Im thinking of switching back as the SE7210 is rock solid and the S3000 is flaky and very disappointing for an Intel Server product.

Be interesting to hear others opinions.

Can anyone recommend a Socket 775 server board with 2 on board Ethernets which is more solid? We're a small charity and cant really afford a wholesale replacement so Id like to keep the same CPUs and RAM if possible.

Thanks
Andrew