A discussion on this list a few ago

I remember reading a thread on this list in which OP was asking about
software that would tag files on his computer, text files, pictures,
emails, etc. All sorts of thing, automatically so that he, or maybe she
could find retrieve things that are stored on it. I remember someone
suggesting a computer program that was already packaged and a .deb.
I want to look at that .deb, but I can't remember its name, precisely
the problem for which the .deb was designed and implemented. Does anyone
reading this remember the discussion that I'm describing, and the name
of the .deb? Please help be find it.

Thanks,
--
Paul E Condon