Re: Cool things to do with server

On 03/14/2015 06:38 PM, Joris Bolsens wrote:
Hey all,

I've got a smallish Debian server that I'm currently not really using
for anything.
At the moment I have it as my own imagehost, general fileserver, vpn,
and a pastebin like thing.

What are some cool/fun/weird things you use your servers for?

You could give Proxmox a whirl!! Then install Turnkey Linux containers to it. I'm a perfect idiot and had containers like Wordpress and Owncloud running in no time. Since proxmox is headless, you need a machine on the same localnet to ssh in to admin Proxmox. Then you admin it through your browser with an https interface to load the containers. Way cool. Ric
http://www.turnkeylinux.org/
https://www.proxmox.com/

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html