Re: Which plotter printer would you recommend for construction engineers who will be using Linux?

On Mar 13, 2015 5:41 PM, "Ric Moore" <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:

> You might want to go at this from another direction. I suppose you have already chosen your software?? Ask them. They would know better than anyone what plotter works with their software. Ric

I agree with this. But besides that, even if your plotter only
supports Windows (IDK how - AFAIK all its doing is shooting over an
EPS but if not) just buy it and whatever Windows desktop, make it a
print server and go with it. Your plotter is going to run you upwards
of $5k so another couple hundred dollars shouldn't kill you.